If you do not have an Internet connection on your computer then you can create an Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, oriPod touch. You can use the Apple ID to purchase and download from the iTunes Store. Apple ID allows you to access all Apple services. So, you do not have to create a new account for each service.
How to create an Apple ID on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings, and then tap iTunes & App Stores.
- (If an Apple ID is already signed in, tap the Apple ID name, and then tap Sign Out.)
- Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Choose a country or region for the store that will match the billing address for your payment method, then tapNext.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions by tapping the Agree.
- Tap Agree again when the confirmation appears.
- Enter an email address, password, and choose three security questions and provide answers to them, and then tap Next.
- Enter your billing information and then tap Next.
- You will now see a screen that says Verify Your Account. Tap Done.
- Now check your email for a verification email from Apple. Open the email, and tap the Verify Now link enclosed in the email to activate your account.
- Sign in with your current Apple ID and password, then click Verify Address